Find out more about our 5-10 day turn around on new websites
Delivery time is based on a receiving assets in a timely fashion. The timer doesn’t start until we get the inintal correspondence form filled in (completely) which is sent to you after your inital order is completed. This contains questions around your business and the key things we require in order to get your build across the line.
There are also a range of other things required during this timeframe. Here is a complete list of these:
- Your Logo and assorted branding assests (fonts and colours as an example)
- Business name
- Domain name or desired domain name if this is new business
- Access to your domains DNS if you’re using an existing domain name (prior to go-live)
- Short 150 word description on your businesss and what you’re wanting to sell
- List of featured products for the homepage
- Product images (Remember to whitecut these if needed)
- Product copy and settings (to be provided within 3 days or 6 on a 10 day delivery)
- Short and long description
- Any variables (eg sizes for clothing or colours)
- Techincal specifications (if applicable)
- Sizing charts (if applicable)
- Product categories (to be provided within 2 days)
- Shipping rates (flat rate)
- Customised shipping tables are excluded from our delivery timeframes of 5-10 business days
- Credit card merchant access
- We recommend Stripe for those that don’t have an exsisting provider. Stripe setup time is excluded from our delivery timeframes of 5-10 business days
Website pages & content
- Menu structure, including any dropdowns (to be provided within 2 days)
- Privacy, shipping and general terms and conditions (provided prior to go-live)
- Website hosting is provided on all plans at $49 + GST a month.
What happens if the time frame is not met?
If we fail to get your new website live in the timeframe (of the 5 or 10 day deadline) and all of the above actions have been completed by you on time, we’ll provide you with 6 months worth of hosting for free on a 10 day delivery or 12 months on a 5 day delivery. That’s a saving of $294 or $588.
eCommerce is the future of New Zealand business. With the changes we’re seeing with our borders closed and the country in lockdown, get ahead of the curve and secure your website today.